RevAir is donating 10% of profits to FEEDING AMERICA, a program funding food banks across America. 💛
RevAir is donating to the COVID-19 Response Fund, a program by FEEDING AMERICA.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, Feeding America is committed to serving communities and individuals facing hunger across America, wherever they are. Feeding America will help make sure they can be there for our neighbors in need during this time of uncertainty.
Hunger in America
Millions of children and families living in America face hunger and food insecurity every day.
- According to the USDA's 2019 Household Food Insecurity in the United States report, more than 37 million people in the United States struggle with hunger.
- In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.
- Households with children are more likely to experience food insecurity. Currently, more than 11 million children live in food-insecure households.
- Every community in the country is home to families who struggle with food insecurity including rural and suburban communities.
- Many households that experience food insecurity do not qualify for federal nutrition programs and need to rely on their local food banks and other hunger relief organizations for support.