If you are not getting any power to your RevAir (handle is not illuminated blue)
- Check that your plug is plugged into the wall outlet
- Turn on Power Button that can be found under the Handle
- Check both fuses *WARNING: Always unplug the device before checking any fuse
- Plug Fuse Replacement (Fig. 4.1) - To replace the fuse simply pry open the fuse cover on the plug, remove and discard the blown fuse. Replace with the same 10 amp fuse size and type. Snap the fuse cover back onto the plug
- Device Base Fuse Replacement (Fig. 4.2) - To replace the fuse in the device base, insert a flat tip screwdriver, into the cap notch of the fuse holder cap, and rotate the cap anti-clockwise. Once the cap separates from the fuse holder, discard the blown fuse and replace with the same 6.3 amp 5x20 Fast Acting Glass Fuse. Insert the fuse holder cap back into the fuse holder. Insert a flat tip screwdriver into the cap notch, rotate the fuse holder cap clockwise until the fuse holder cap locks into place.
Your device uses a Type G Plug with an integrated 10 amp British Plug Ceramic Fact Acting Fuse. A spare 6.3 amp fuse has been supplied with your device on the Warranty Card, please save this spare fuse.