With minimal, regular maintenance, your RevAir should continue for years working as if brand new.
- Empty & Scrub your filter at least once every 5 Revs. To do so, simply unlock the filter panel at the hose base by rotating the panel latch counter-clockwise and then remove the panel.
- Slide out the filter and empty it of any accumulated hair.
- While out of the device, try filling with the Filter with water. If the water does not drain quickly, your Filter needs a thorough cleaning. For directions on how to scrub your Filter click HERE
- Clean Exhaust Filter once per month
- Every few months check your Heat Chamber Cover for lint or dust build up. Remove any accumulated hair and lint from both Screens by lightly brushing with a small brush such as a toothbrush.