No power to the device can be fixed by checking both your ACLI & Circuit Breaker
If you are not getting any power to your RevAir (handle is not illuminated blue)
- Plug your device into the wall outlet
- Turn on (-) Power Button that can be found under the Handle
- Test and reset the ALCI module on the end of the power cord.
- First press the red test button > yellow > then red again
- Check the integrated circuit breaker found on the bottom back of your RevAir Base *If White push back in
Helpful tip: Wait 3 seconds after completing each troubleshooting step