Washing your filter regularly will ensure your RevAir will provide the best results. If you begin to experience any of the following, your Filter Basket is likely overdue for a cleaning:
- Experiencing less tension (suction) on your usual setting.
- The Wand Mouth feels hotter than normal.
- Results are less sleek and silky in texture and appearance.
- The Wand heat begins to shut off during use.
CLEANING THE FILTER BASKET & HEAT CHAMBER SCREENS
- Ensure your Filter in your Base is clean. Not just removed of hair but given a really good scrub with a toothbrush & dish soap. *We recommend scrubbing 2-3 times then pop it in the dishwasher on the top rack (open side facing up). Click HERE for full instructions
- Clean both screens on your Heat Chamber Cover found on your Wand