RevAir Return Policy: 30 Day Guarantee
Our Own It, Love It Guarantee means you can buy with total peace of mind. If within 30-days of receipt, you don’t LOVE your RevAir product enough to want to OWN it, you can return it for a hassle-free refund*.
*Original shipping charges are non-refundable (including $14.95 US shipping, Alaska, Hawaii & Canadian shipping charges)
We encourage you to retain your original packaging to make potential returns easier.
Should you choose to return your product, please follow the process below:
- Contact our RevAir Support Team
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: Click the chat bubble at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen
- Call us: (440) 462-6100
- We will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and instructions on how to return. *only valid for USA & Canada
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box near the shipping label.
- Ship your RevAir unit back to us in the original packaging using the pre-paid return shipping label provided by RevAir
- Shipping back in original packaging ensures safe delivery back to RevAir. RevAir retains the right to evaluate shipment for damages by using anything other than original packaging that may result in additional repair not covered under warranty.
- Once we receive your device, your Return will be processed**
- Please allow 3-5 business days for refund completion after your return is received at our warehouse*
- Please note your refund will be credited to the original payment method
Life Happens! In the event you need to return your RevAir after our 30-day Own It, Love It Guarantee return window; we will accept returns up to 60 days post-delivery with a 25% restocking fee deducted from your refund. To simplify the return process, RevAir will provide you with a pre-paid FedEx return label and the required RMA# for refund processing. No returns accepted after 60 days.
*For Shop Pay Monthly Installment purchases, paid interest is the cost of borrowing, and is not refundable.
** Canadian taxes will be refunded by the Canadian Casual Refund Centre. In the event you elect to exercise our Own It, Love It guarantee, you will need to request a reimbursement or adjustment of duties (if applicable) and taxes for non-commercial goods. Complete Form B2G CBSA, Informal Adjustment Request Form, and mail it along with the required supporting documentation to the appropriate Casual Refund Centre, as specified on the form. Additional information can be found at http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca