What is RevAir 'Never Be Without' Warranty?Updated 2 days ago
Never Be Without ● One Year Warranty
Warranties aren’t much use if you have to wait weeks for a replacement.
That’s why RevAir is backed by our Never Be Without Warranty for the first year of ownership. That means, in the unlikely event that your RevAir stops working through no fault of your own, we will send you a brand new RevAir even before you ship your broken one back.
WHAT YOUR 'NEVER BE WITHOUT' WARRANTY COVERS
The Never Be Without limited RevAir warranty of your device warrants that your product is free from all defects in workmanship and material, under normal use, for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. *only valid for USA & Canada
How it works:
- If our advisors can’t get your device up and running via over-the-phone troubleshooting, the replacement will be set in motion.
- If our advisors identify the fault as being limited to a specific part, a replacement of the faulty item will be sent to you.
- If the team determines the fault is not limited to a specific part, you will be sent a complete replacement device. Along with it, you will receive a pre-paid shipping label. You’ll then be able to pack your faulty device in the shipping box you’ve just received, attach the label, and return it free of charge within 30 days.
- Note: If we do not receive the faulty device within 30 days you will be invoiced for the full charge of the replacement unit plus shipping and handling.
- If you purchased your RevAir device via Amazon or Best Buy, please have your receipt proof of purchase and the RevAir Serial Number (found on the bottom of the device) when contacting RevAir Support.
- Purchases made via a 3rd party or unauthorized seller are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY YOUR NEVER BE WITHOUT WARRANTY
- Normal wear and tear, such as power supply cord or plug breakage.
- Damage or malfunctions caused by negligence, misuse, abuse, or use not in accordance with the Operating Manual, including:
- Using an incorrect voltage supply
- Lack of proper maintenance
- Damage caused by substances (oils, hair care products, water)
- Tampering, including attempted repair or repair by an unauthorized party
- Unauthorized purchase by a 3rd party seller
RevAir will, at its own discretion, repair or replace defective parts as covered by this warranty. As a policy, RevAir will not refund the consumer’s purchase price outside of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
Prior authorization is necessary on all warranty requests. RevAir cannot accept any warranty products without a return authorization. Return acceptance is at the sole discretion of RevAir. It is the right of RevAir to replace your device with a refurbished item of equal or greater value. *
*For French Canadian Warranty Card information click HERE