Why isn't my RevAir powering on?
No power to your device can be fixed by checking both your ALCI & Circuit Breaker.
If you are not getting any power to your RevAir (handle is not illuminated blue) check the following:
ALCI safety feature:
- Plug your device into the wall outlet
- Turn on (-) Power Button that can be found under the Handle
- Test and reset the ALCI module on the end of the power cord.
- First press the yellow TEST > then red RESET
Check the integrated circuit breaker found on the bottom back of your RevAir Base.
- Power Off (O) Base
- *If White wait 10 mins and push back in
- Power On (-) Base
Here is a quick video:
Was this article helpful?