RevAir has 2 different illuminated light sequences within the Handle to help diagnose the issue
Light Sequence Guide
- Fast flashing sequence = 1 sec in between each flash. This is an indicator the device is not getting proper airflow which can be caused by the below:
- Clogged/Dirty filter - water should be able to freely run through the mesh portion of the filter. If water is standing still or slowly draining your filter needs a good scrub. Click HERE for directions on how to clean
- Kink in hose - check the entire length of the hose to see if there are any kinks or damaged areas
- Back of the unit is too close to a wall not allowing exhaust air to freely move
- Slow Flashing Sequence = 3 seconds in between each flash. This is an indicator the Filter or Filter Panel is not connected. Check the following:
- Power Off Base of the device and unlock the Filter panel
- Remove the Filter basket from Base
- Then reinsert the Filter Panel, making sure that the plastic lip on the panel is set into the groove on the inside of the Base unit. Listen for a soft click and relock.
- Plug in the RevAir and then press the TEST button, then the RESET button.
- Power on the RevAir and set the tension to 4