We are proud to partner with Clyde to offer both a 2 and 3-year Protection Plan on the New RevAir!
This is in addition to 1 year Never Be Without limited manufacturer warranty included with each RevAir purchase and is currently available to our US customers only.
Below are the most commonly asked questions and answers, but please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any additional questions about the Protection Plan or your RevAir device and our team is more than happy to walk you through it!
In a nutshell, in the event you have an issue with your RevAir device, please reach out to our team to diagnose and troubleshoot - most things can be fixed over a quick phone call! Clyde Protection Plan does not replace RevAir's limited warranty (Never Be Without). If a claim is approved, you can choose to add the Clyde Protection Plan for the new device as well.
1. What’s included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
- Accidental damage from handling (drops, spills and cracks during normal use)
- Mechanical or electrical breakdowns due to defects in materials and workmanship after the RevAir manufacturer's warranty expires
- Full device replacement for approved claims if it can't be repaired or fixed with RevAir Support Team Troubleshooting
2. What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Protection Plan does not cover:
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact your product's functionality
- Damage from third-party assembly or third-party maintenance of your product
- Loss or theft
- Other exclusions apply - see Terms and Conditions
3. How do I view the detailed terms and conditions of the Clyde Protection Plan before I buy it?
You can view the detailed terms and conditions contract here: Terms and Conditions
4. When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
The Clyde Protection Plan begins when your product is purchased and ends either 2-3 years (depending on which plan was purchased) from the start date.
5. Do I qualify for Clyde Protection Plan options?
The Clyde Protection Plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding territories)
- You purchased your product directly from our website
- You have purchased your product within 60 days
6. When are you ineligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- Customers cannot purchase a Protection Plan after a breakdown occurs
- If the product is not eligible for a protection plan
- You have purchased your product more than 60 days ago
7. How do I purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
There are three ways to add a Clyde Protection Plan to your product:
- From our website – You can choose the Clyde Protection Plan option at checkout when purchasing your product
- Through the link in the post-purchase email within 60 days of purchasing your product
- If you did not select the Clyde Protection Plan at the time of your product purchase, you will receive an email from RevAir offering the option to add this protection. You can click the link in the email which will direct you to the Clyde website. When using the emailed link to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan, there is no need to create a Clyde account prior to purchase of the plan.
- Directly from Clyde’s customer portal, HiClyde.com – It will be necessary to create a Clyde account in order to purchase a plan this way. You must use the same email address that was used when purchasing your product from RevAir when creating an account to link to your RevAir sales order.
8. How can I file a claim?
To file a claim on hiclyde.com, you have two options:
- By logging in to your account and selecting the corresponding product
- As a guest using the contract ID found on your welcome email
9. Can I file multiple claims?
You are covered up to the value of the original product purchase price you paid for your RevAir (excluding sales tax). If your claim is approved for a full reimbursement or replacement product, then your contract is fulfilled and no further claims can be filed. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
10. Is there a deductible?
There are no deductibles.
11. Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
Yes, this Clyde Protection Plan may be transferred to any subsequent owner of the product in the United States. To initiate the transfer of a Clyde Protection Plan, contact Clyde at [email protected]
12. Does the Clyde Protection Plan provide coverage for theft or loss?
No, this Clyde Protection Plan does not cover for loss or theft.
13. Can the Clyde Protection Plan be canceled?
Yes, plans may be canceled via contacting [email protected] For more information, see Terms and Conditions for details